Tuesday, April 18, 2017

why did you choose this career?

When I was more little than now I want to be a medical and join me to an organization that help people around the world something like "Medicos sin fronteras" or the "Cruz roja" etc, etc.

While time passed my dream still persited but my interesting are changed, when I was around 15 or 16 years old I started to wanna be a obstetrician because I love baby´s so much (while not be mine) and the idea of  help in his birth I like a lot, after this I started to learn more about this career and I realized that it was to hard for me have to face to all the situations that lived in a hospital. And was in this point in my life when started a new search looking something that make me feel realized but none career was attractive to me.

Finally was in the pre-university when my love for the chemistry started and never more to keep away from me. Once upon I decided that I wanna be a pharmacist put all my effort to get it.

When I learned that I was admitted in the " Universidad de Chile" y saw my dream realized.

Untill now my experience like student in this university it´s very nice and every day I check that was the decision correctly.

I still want to join an organization important that help people in poverty and for my future I wish work in a hospital pharmacy helped making the life of the patients better.

2 comments:

  1. glad you choose what you like, a very noble goal you have, keep going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I'm glad that you like to be here and enjoy so much the career, it's cute that you want to join an organization ^^ I support you.

    My regards :D

    ReplyDelete