Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Your favorite piece of technology

From I have memorie the technology always was present at my life, is really hard imagine a world without technology, without TV or radio or cellphones! that world definitely not is for me.

My favorite piece of technology by far is the cellphones, because have a little of all, in him I can found an infinity of things like books, music, etc and applications very various from games to social networks, the reason of my addiction to this applience, even when I do anything in them I entertain myself a lot. 


The first piece of technology that I have it was of my own property was a mobile to the sweet age of 12 years old, and I felt amazing with my prehistoric cellphones, I felt more bigger, more cool, more all that things that felt a chield with new toys and that what my mobile not doing anything more that call and share files by bluetooth, but in that moment I dont care. 

I use my smartphone for almost anything like call, chating, see videos, read different kind of books, listen to music, take photos, send e-mails, searching things and whatever that the smartphone let me do, using one part important of my day by day.

And finally I think the technology serves for stay more connecting with each other because almost in my case what more doing in my smartphones is chating with people that entertain myselft and that I love so much like my friends and my cousins to those who dont see as often as I would like to.

4 comments:

  1. Great post! My favourite piece of technology is a cellphone too.
    My regards(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, but you can do all those things also with a computer, the best technological object.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember that that cell phone was amazing in its time.
    Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that phone! :O I had one, but as always had a cruel destiny xD I enjoy your post, see you :D have a good day

    ReplyDelete