Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Music in my life

Since I was little I always surrounded for the classical music, my grandfather work for the "Orquesta de Cámara de Chile", my uncle is a musician (he play´s the violin) and my aunt sporadically play the violin too, but I never felt much linked with this kind of music for the contrary I like music like cumbia, or chilean rock, reggae, anyway I like almost any kind of music except heavy metal I can´t stand it, it´s so much for my ears.

In the high school insist me in learn how to play the guitar thing it had no progress because the only song that I can play was "chocolate" of Jess&Joy, after this I wanted play piano and in this chance I saw more and better results, but elapsed a time I got bored and I left too.

One of the groups that makes my crazy is Villa Cariño continued by Moral Distraída and Glup, I love the rhythm and a few letters of their songs. About singers I like Mon Laferte and Paisano (compadre ernesto), theirs voices and the letters of their songs it´s really cool.


When I was a child the fashionable was Barnie or Dora the explorer but at this moment I don´t if I can stand hear more that this happy kind of music of wich I was such a big fan.

I´m so bad to remember and most to remember things in particular but one of songs of films what else I like was Better Sweet Symphony of The Verve, the first time that I heard it was in the soundtrack of the movie "Cruel intentions" whose end that totally impacted me.

5 comments:

  1. I did not remember that song in the movie. Greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My little cousin learned to play "Chocolate" on the guitar the other day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh Better Sweet Symphony! <3 I loved that song haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I envy the environment that surrounds you, I would love to have a family so empowered musically

    ReplyDelete