Tuesday, May 23, 2017

My favourite book and film


My mother is teacher of Spanish and for that she always want makes me read a lot, but far of  be a odyssey for me I like a lot, I like the way in the books can take you away, to different places, different ages, take you to know the more eccentric people around the world.

I have many favourite books, one of the books that more like to me is "The conspiracy" of Dan Brown, this author make books with plots many interested, the way in he narrates and mixture the fantasy with real events is fantastic, mainly in this book that narrates how one of the more important and prestigious company's of the United States try carry out one of the huge scam that world ever seen.

Other books it´s "De perlas y cicatrices " of the chilean author Pedro Lemebel, in which he narrates the cruel reality of the chilean people in a storm age, and more especially of the hard life that live the minority groups in  Chile.

As happens with the books the movies that I like are many´s , for example when I was more little I love  "Titanic" all about this movies I liked, the plot, the special effects, anyway, all. But at this moment the movies that I think it captivates me is "Interstellar" only because makes blow my mind, I have to seen two times for understand it, I don´t remember very well when I see it for first time but I know was in the cinema a few years ago.

6 comments:

  1. I didn't know that chilean author, i'll read him :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that book and that movie!! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pedro Lemebel is a complex author to digest for some people because of the scathing person he can become, even so I love his and especially his manifesto "I speak for my difference"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Instertellar is amazing, you have to see "The Martian", if you haven't already done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I really like that movie too :D I like your post, my regards

    ReplyDelete