Monday, June 12, 2017

The most enjoyable subject

When I was little my dad always took me to the laboratory where he worked and while he was attending his duties I was hanging around playing withh the laboratory material, since then I started my love for those objects that every time that I used it I receive a punishment.

Choose a single subject that is my favorite is hard because I feel that in a career all are complementar and necessary (except mathematiques I can´t stand it ) but the subject that I really adore is laboratory techniques and I think is largely because I´m not a big fan of the theoretical.

What I like about this subject is that I feel that is the one that comes closest to the work that I want to do in the future as a professional, work in a hospital pharmacy, I like to have to experiment and even to weight salt or measure the density of water , as long as I´m in the lab, I jot down.

In the laboratory I basically learn about the use of laboratory materials, the operation of the equipment and, of course of the preocesses as a pharmaceutical chemist should do in the future.

1 comment: